The Hello Genius software suit consists of two apps:
● parent app
● child app
Below is a step-by-step guide to signing up for the parent app, installing the child app, and pairing the devices.
Successful enrollment allows parents to unlock the full power of the Hello Genius software suite:
● Access to the child’s exploration and learning history
● Insights into the child’s key areas of curiosity and passion
● Tips on places to visit, events and meetups to attend, and books to read all based on your child’s learning history
● Control over who can contact your child through the app
● Device details and settings, including app management on the child’s device in Safe Mode
A user can sign in with the valid username and password for their account. The username is the email address they entered when signing up to Hello Genius. Please refer to the following image
Click on the “Login” button to sign in
to the app.
To use the child app on a child device, pair the child app and device with the parent app under the parent’s user account. The prerequisite for pairing the child app and child device is that the parent app and child app should be installed on separate devices. The parent app should be logged into by one parent user. Each parent user should have their own parent user account.
The child user can like content by clicking on the “like” icon. The “liked” icon (heart filled with color) means the child has already liked the particular content on the screen.